SWEET CHESS SQUARES

Ok, here I promised you the first trial of my mixer, the CHESS SQUARES!! well it's not necessary to use mixer at all but I'm too excited not to use it, LOL so here it is.

Here are the ingredients details
Crust mix together
1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick butter softened
1 egg
Top Layer mix together
8oz cream cheese
3 eggs
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar

I mixed the first batch using flat beater speed #2 it was so quick mixed
flatten the dough evenly in 9X13 shallow pan.
the 2nd batch I use the wire whip in speed #2, it was also quick mixed
pour all the batter evenly on top of the dough.
Bake in 325 F preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until the top slightly golden brown.

Thank you for my coworker -Stacy Curl- who gave me this recipe, I sure love it a lot.
Here's the result... Happy Baking!


Comments

Popular Posts