About to Pop Baby Shower Decoration 1

Boy, it's been a while, I had so many activities this past year, i just didn't have enough time to put every single one of them in my blog which i should! okay i will start slowly. This one, i was hosting baby shower for my dear friend Eni. I did all DIY easy affordable stuff, so stay tune :)


Most of the item above i bought from dollar store, Hobby Lobby and few stuff i already have in house. Here's the break down:


Goody bags, I use chevron envelope (hobby lobby 24 in a pack around $3) fill it with popcorn pack.
Cute display sweet lollipops, I use 2 blue storage tubs (dollar store), floral foam (cut to fit the tub) you can cover it with tissue paper so it won't be messy before you stick them to it, and last cover the top with party paper (dollar store).


I made the puff ball with tissue paper, see instruction here. I print out some cute saying and shapes on card stock and cut them out with scissor, glue them on bamboo skewer, and do the same as the lollipop display. 


Not to be boring, i will post the other stuff in About to Pop Baby Shower 2





Comments

Popular Posts