SALAD IN A JAR

I'm sure you all already know about salad in a jar, I just heard it a few months ago and I'm hooked, it's easy quick and healthy. This is my version of Salad in a Jar recipe off course been adapted from many source that all over the internet :)


Here are the ingredients I use for 4 mason jars
1 Bell pepper diced
1 apple diced
4 boiled eggs
raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
honey ham luncheon just 2 slices
shredded cheese
blue cheese 
1 bag ready salad

Here are the layers from the bottom
2 tbs of salad dressing
sliced apple, sliced bell pepper
1 hard boiled egg
ham
Shredded cheese
blue cheese
the green salad press them in tight.

I usually add crouton for topping that I bag it separately.


this how it looks like when you are ready to eat it.
they're so good and healthy. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts